We welcome your child to the SGGPS community, a culture in which we believe that every child can thrive and excel..
The academic year is from April to March.
Parents applying for admission are required to fill out the Registration Form.
Pre-Primary: There will be no formal tests or interviews conducted on the child. Instead, the child will be observed in a group setting to assess his/her ability to interact in a school environment.
Grades 1 onwards: We follow a simple yet comprehensive admission process
- Initial Screening on the basis of Registration Form
- Aptitude Test to determine the child’s proficiency across different subject areas – English, Hindi and Mathematics
- Interaction with child and parents
Parents/guardians can obtain the Registration Form in the following ways:
- School Campus – Saraswati Gyan Ganga Public School, Satai Road, Chhatarpur
- School City Office – Saraswati College of Computer Science, Choubey Colony, Near Ekta Park, Chhatarpur (M.P)
For registration forms, school fee details and other information, please contact us on 9109111100, 9109111101, 9109111102 or visit our School Campus / City Office or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the Registration Form and submit at the School Campus or at the SGGPS City Office.
How to book a visit to the school
A member of our Admissions Team will be happy to arrange a tour of the school for you and your family, and answer any questions you may have about our admission process. Rehab for students can be enabled.
Please call us to arrange a visit or email at email@example.com